MARKETING OUTREACH EXECUTIVE
This position is based either in UK or Europe. The company is operating under flexible WFH schedule; however, we are interested in candidates residing in geographical areas in a similar time zone.
We are seeking a smart, self-directed, Marketing & Business Outreach Executive.
Mindtrace.ai specializes in deploying next-generation, AI-powered solutions, to Asset Inspection, Precision Manufacturing, and Edge based AI smart device companies and markets.
This is an exciting role with a fast-growing, well-financed, AI Start-up, which will enable the successful candidate to be ‘in the thick’ of the sales action. We are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive, Marketing & Business Outreach Executive, to drive the Mindtrace digital presence, with the aim of generating leads and engaging target customers. This will include the use of sales and marketing tools and platforms such as LinkedIn, Salesforce (or similar), and Instagram.
The role will act as the liaison between our Product and Sales teams.
With a solid ‘hands-on’ marketing ability, the successful candidate, working with the Senior Management Team, with generate compelling and engaging marketing material, digital lead generation campaigns, as well as contact and develop relationships with potential customers.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Manage the company’s LinkedIn pages & posts
- Generate compelling and engaging marketing material
- Implement digital marketing campaigns
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through channel specific calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market – Asset Inspection, Precision Manufacturing Defect Detection, and Edge Learning through Smart Devices
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Business Development Director
- Report to the Business Development Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) qualified lead generation and sales results
Essential for the role
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Industry Recognised Marketing qualification
- IT literate. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Desired but not essential for the role
- Minimum of a 2-year industry experience in sales & marketing, or
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive, or similar role, or
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field, or
- Recent Graduate who can demonstrate ‘essentials for the role’ and is eager to learn and achieve
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Experience with LinkedIn
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
We are AI-focused Series A startup led by experienced entrepreneurs and supported by leading UK VC investors. We are building brain-inspired intelligent systems to maximally exploit the functionality and performance of compute devices in markets such as smart devices and inspection. Our trademarked technology continuously learns new use cases from unlabelled data using only a few reference examples. You will join the company at the most exciting time when we are scaling up and getting traction with customers so you will be able to see your hard work deployed in the real world.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Market competitive compensation package
Generous vacation policy
Remote friendly work environment
Growth opportunity at an early-stage startup
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
If you have any questions or if you would like to apply please email [email protected].
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
If you have any questions or if you would like to apply, please email [email protected].