FULL STACK DEVELOPER
This position is based out of Manchester, United Kingdom
Want to work for a company rated as No.1 in the region for the tech industry? This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and ambitious Full Stack Developer to join Mindtrace. Our diverse and eclectic team of engineers are recruited from some of the best establishments around the globe. You only have to look at our board to see some of the leading names within the sector since the 1980s. This is your chance to add your name to the development of new capabilities and functions in AI. We make the impossible, possible!
Not only will you be given a fantastic chance of personal development and to work on the bleeding-edge boundaries in artificial intelligence. You will be introduced to our work in Industry 4.0 and developments in IoT. The only limitation in our work is what you limit yourself. This is an exciting opportunity for a Full stack Developer to work on our Industry leading Brain-Sense™️ platform. You will be joining a team that lives and breathes our philosophy of continuous improvement, and a strong focus on engineering excellence.
The role is within our team of developers at our Manchester City Centre office. Working within one of our engineering teams on the continuous development and maturity of our AI SaaS platform. You need enough experience to be able to work independently too. We like to develop our engineers into free thinkers, not drones.
TECH STACK INCLUDES
- Typescript (Required)
- React/Next.js (Required)
- Python (Working knowledge/Optional)
- Three.js/Webgl/ 3d web interfaces (Not required but desired)
- AWS/GCP/Any cloud provider (Working knowledge)
- Docker (Working knowledge)
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Minimum BSc in computer/computing science
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Mindtrace can provide sponsorship visas for international candidates.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Market competitive compensation package
- Generous vacation policy
- Remote friendly work environment
- Growth opportunity at an early-stage start-up
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
If you have any questions or if you would like to apply, please email [email protected].