BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
This position is based either in UK. The company is operating under flexible WFH schedule; however, we are interested in candidates residing in geographical areas in a similar time zone.
We are seeking a number of smart, self-directed Business Development Reps. Mindtrace.ai specializes in deploying next generation of AI-powered solutions to Asset Inspection, Precision Manufacturing, and Edge based AI deployment for smart devices.
Business Development Representative acts as the liaison between our Product and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated, results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through channel specific calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market – Asset Inspection, Precision Manufacturing Defect Detection, and Edge Learning through Smart Devices
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Business Development Director
- Report to the Business Development Director on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) qualified lead generation and sales results
- Minimum of a 2-year industry experience in Vision-based AI solutions selling
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Representative, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software
- Familiarity with Excel and PowerPoint (analysing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or relevant field
We are AI-focused Series A startup led by experienced entrepreneurs and supported by leading UK VC investors. We are building brain-inspired intelligent systems to maximally exploit the functionality and performance of compute devices in markets such as smart devices and inspection. Our trademarked technology continuously learns new use cases from unlabelled data using only a few reference examples. You will join the company at the most exciting time when we are scaling up and getting traction with customers so you will be able to see your hard work deployed in the real world.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
Market competitive compensation package
Generous vacation policy
Remote friendly work environment
Growth opportunity at an early-stage startup
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
If you have any questions or if you would like to apply please email [email protected].
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
If you have any questions or if you would like to apply, please email [email protected].